In order for you to immigrate to Canada under the self-employed category you must:
1) Have relevant experience for at least two years in either:
- self-employment or world class participation in respect of cultural activities, or
- self-employment or world class participation in respect of athletics, or
- self-employment with respect to purchase and management of a farm.
2) Have the intention and ability to be self-employed in Canada,
3) Intend to make significant contribution in specific economic activities in Canada,
4) Earn sufficient points in the selection factors to meet the pass mark.